Overview of Interview process and thematic questions
- Successful candidates will receive confirmation of their interview slot, location and timings during January – February 2017
- Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes prior to your interview slot to ensure readiness for your interview.
- If you are running late, please ring Emma Hutchison to advise. A mobile telephone number will be provided nearer the time.
- The Interview duration is 30 minutes.
- The Interview panel comprises three interviewers representing clinical, commercial and NHS perspectives
- You will be required to make a one minute elevator pitch to the panel; please note guidance for this.
- The Interview is segmented into three areas with the following thematic:
Section 1 – One minute presentation of your elevator pitch to tell us why we should be engaging with you, your idea/concept.
Section 2 – Gauging your understanding of the term leadership within an entrepreneurial field. Exploring examples of when you have taken a lead role within a team and what you have learnt about yourself.
Section 3 – Evaluating your experience of producing a programme or project in the workplace to a deadline.